At Cooleaf, we empower midsize to enterprise customers with an award-winning technology platform that gives people leaders the ability to:
- Listen to team sentiment through quick pulse surveys
- Recognize and reward team members for their accomplishments
- Tie small incentives to actions on thousands of SaaS platforms
- Engage team members in virtual challenges focused on business goals, fitness, giving, innovation, and much more
- Leverage our deep analytics and insights to transform their behavioral engagement efforts from gut-driven to data-powered
As Cooleaf’s new Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the face of Cooleaf to our customers. You should have a healthy obsession with constantly improving the value our customers receive from working with us.
What you'll do
- Support B2B Customer accounts across the entire engagement lifecycle
- Own responsibility for developing, growing and maintaining healthy customer relationships while owning net revenue retention goals, renewal and net churn targets, and overall customer happiness levels.
- Provide strategic and tactical direction to the customer accounts, leading them in the generation of metrics for realization of customer value.
- Actively listen and understand client goals and devise real time solutions to address and measure against those goals and expand/upsell product offering to create the optimal experience.
- Conduct periodic customer reviews (on-site and/or virtual/Zoom based).
- Work with our Product team to prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Identify churn risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Develop and implement strategic program designs in some of the following areas:
- Health and Well-being
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Productivity and Performance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Learning and Developmentx
- Create communication strategies to drive utilization and adoption of core feature set
- Lead technical assistance and Best Practice Webinars for Accounts
- Help to train and familiarize customers on our platform during implementation and customer on-boarding
- Serve as the key point of contact for Account Admin questions, and use your resourcefulness and creativity to design impactful programs and strategies that drive meaningful business value and engage employees at all levels of an organization.
- Develop productive and professional relationships with key stakeholders across Cooleaf’s customer accounts
- Take initiative to identify and execute key strategies, data, reporting & tactics to improve the value that our customers receive from our program and technology platform
- Train key customer points of contact and leaders on our technology platform
- Help to route customer technical issues to our product engineering and support team
- Collaborate to help develop materials and resources to help scale our efforts to maximize customer value from our program and technology platform (e.g. FAQs, Infographics, etc)
- Stay up to date on industry trends and changes by conducting your own research and sharing your knowledge with the team
- Exercise your creative muscles by devising new challenge ideas for our customers to help drive forward their business outcomes through an emphasis on ‘lead behaviors’
- Help with other miscellaneous deliverables and tasks within our small (but growing) team
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience (Account Management, Customer Success, Employee Engagement or other related disciplines)
- Great attention to detail (Please demonstrate this attention to detail by using the phrase ‘Cooleaf CSM’’ in your submission to us; please also answer the question ‘When was the last time you helped someone?’ in your submission)
- Self-starter with a great attitude and high degree of empathy, people-first mentality
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Keynote/Powerpoint/Google Sheets/Excel experience.
- Highly creative with strong listening skills
- Ability to empathize with users and buyers of our programs and technology (our primary users tend to be employees at companies; our buyers tend to be C-level leaders)
- Proven ability to learn and retain detailed knowledge of product and feature set
- Tech and data savvy, with high level of comfort presenting data to tell a story
- Excited about joining a small but growing team that’s making a difference for companies and employees
- Four year university/college degree required
Highly desired, but not required:
- Previous SaaS and/or startup tech experience
- Experience with Customer Engagement Software/Programs
- Proficient in Google Office Suite
- Experience with: Canva, Trello, Hubspot, Front
- Experience with SaaS Renewal/Upsell or Sales
A little more about us...
We are a well funded startup that has helped our customers achieve results like reduced employee turnover, improved sales/support metrics, and superior employee satisfaction. We work with midsize to enterprise Fortune 500 customers like Synovus Bank, Signant Health, Rubicon Global, Freshly, Auburn University, and many others.
We have won numerous honors and awards including G2 "High Performer", ‘Atlanta’s hottest startup’, ‘Best B2B enterprise mobile application’ and more. We’ve also been featured on NPR, TechCrunch, Atlanta Business Chronicle, WSJ, AJC, and more.
While we’re a virtual team, you’ll be happy post-COVID if you’re in Atlanta as our office is located in the bustling Atlanta Tech Village (ATV) with benefits that include free coffee, (tons of) snacks, ping pong tables, arcade games, lunch (Fridays), Coke Freestyle, and (free!) beer. You’ll be surrounded by amazing people achieving the seemingly impossible.
Cooleaf is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.